The business of manufacturing and assembling wiring and electrical equipment originated in 1959 in Milan as a sole proprietorship, “Ines Prandi”, whose main activity was to work wiring for audio equipment and power cables for household appliances. In 1963 the company moved to the province of Varese, where it started to actively cooperate with the new-born “Ignis”, a collaboration that continues without interruption until today with the Whirlpool group.

n 1982, the company becomes “Succ. Prandi Ines di Barassi E. & A.” and in 1986 “Prandi S.n.c. di Barassi A. & Maffezzoli E.” The manufacturing process becomes more important and technological: the company starts to invest in automatic machines and in product control with a self-certification system.

In 2001 the Company moves to its new premises in Mesenzana (VA) in an area of ​​3,000 sq.m., 1,500 of which are covered.

In 2004, the company name becomes “PRANDI S.a.s. di Barassi A. & C.” and is certified UNI EN ISO 9001:2001. Thanks to a constant investment in Staff training and in Quality policy, in 2008 the firm is certified UNI EN ISO 9001:2008.

In 2012 the firm name becomes “PRANDI Wirings S.r.l.” , thus highlighting the activities of the Company in its name.